Sharn Enterprises has been in business for over 38 years, and we have learned some important things along the way. The reason we have been in business for as long as we have is because of three words: Loyalty, Trust and Confidence. These 3 words are the foundation of how we do business.
Did you ever wonder how businesses keep their customers so loyal? Why they keep going back? It’s really quite simple. The secret to customer loyalty lies in putting the interests of the customer ahead of your own.
In a nutshell, loyalty is the key to profitability and this is because it costs more to acquire a new customer than to keep a current one. Without customer loyalty, trust and confidence, you can end up sacrificing as much as a third of your profits. With that being said, these qualities just don’t happen overnight.
According to Jeff Gitomer, Sales and Marketing author, here are the 8 rules that could put you on the right track:
- Have a business philosophy that emphasizes relationship building.
- Define a unique niche and become the customer’s expert on it.
- Help the customer build the customer’s own business.
- Translate what you offer into the customer’s business results.
- Value the relationship more than making your quota.
- Think end-of-time friendships, not end-of-month totals.
- Achieve a perfect job of delivering what you’ve promised.
- Provide absolutely impeccable service after the sale.
At Sharn, some of our customers have been with us for over 25 years. That is because we offer product integrity, fairness in price, and unparalleled customer service. We also “walk the walk” with our employees as well. The average seniority of our entire workforce is 11 years, and we are very proud of that. They are our family. We represent the true spirit of American small business.
Loyalty, trust and confidence are something that is earned, and not demanded. Our record speaks for itself!
Call Sharn Enterprises today, to see how we can be of service to you.